• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ok, I'd like to settle an issue between server providers, etc.

TheMillionaire

I've been looking for a low-priced dedicated server for web hosting and Palace chat hosting (and I was told Palace chat isn't IRC-style chat).

I've been hearing from all kinds of sources about "Nocster is a piece of crap", "Nocster rules", "Managed.com stinks/rules", and other comments about datacenters and server providers.

I'd like to know which datacenters and/or server providers are good and bad and your reasons why they are good/bad. Just give it full force to me which you think are good or bad.

BTW, I am looking for a low-cost dedicated server

Some of the specs that I'm looking for:
Red Hat Linux
WHM/CPanel (latest version if possible) -- unless you can provide a cheaper alternative control panel that can create control panels for subdomains and domains
At least a 40 GB hard drive
At least 300 GB of bandwidth
At least 8 IP addys
Doesn't matter right now if managed or unmanaged
Under $80 a month (including CPanel if you charge extra)......I may be willing to increase this price if I absolutely and positively have to (but I won't go over $100 a month)

I don't plan on purchasing a server immediately.......I don't know if I will purchase one or not yet, but I'd like to see what ya'll have to offer. I'm trying to shop around for the best deal. And not to be a smarty pants or anything, I do know "You get what you pay for."

Thanks so much gang. Ya'll are a big help! :)

Last edited:
offer

Dear,

I cannot tell you if we are good or bad you need to hear that
from other people.
However we offer you all the items that a other hosting provider is providing you except... IRC is possible and allowed with us.

This is what we can offer you:

2.2ghz cpu
512mb ram
Red Hat Linux 9.0
PLESK 7 control panel, you can do the same with it as with cpanel.
40 GB hard drive
700 GB of bandwidth
remote reboot switch
For $99 a month

If you have more questions please ask us trough email or msn:
herat200@hotmail.com

Best regards,

Back