• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Omg!!!!!!

Why would it have?

Oh.. BTW, some computers (win 95/98 with Y2k Patch) dont go past 2009 (the ones at my school computer lab went back to 1910) so we may be in for this all again when clocks go to 2010? LOL we'll see...

Originally posted by trenzterra
:confused:

You mean you don't want the world to end? :confused: Don't you think it'd be fun? It'd really break the routine and make things interesting, wouldn't it? :)

Originally posted by Hobbes
Why would it have?

Oh.. BTW, some computers (win 95/98 with Y2k Patch) dont go past 2009 (the ones at my school computer lab went back to 1910) so we may be in for this all again when clocks go to 2010? LOL we'll see...
Let's hope you guys get new computers by then.

If you lived forever it would be depressing, you would forget all your friends and relatives and it would suck. :(

Originally posted by cheatpark
Why the hell would some companies be so dumb to make the clocks only go up to 2010 anyway?

Whats so dumb about that ???

It means you have to get new pc ( very clever )

and i don't give a crap how long my clock goes until ... cos i get new pc every 1 - 2 years :D

I don´t need to care... because within nine - twelve months I upgrade mine. I get a whole new motherboard and CPU. Right now I have my Thunderbird 1.4Ghz, and in nine months I will get the newest and latest CPU and motherboard out on the market. I will also upgrade my video card when the time comes.

So I have nothing to worry about, because I am a terrible spender, and usually get the newest and latest.

Yeah mine goes back to 1980 too.

I suppose my computer does need an upgrade. It hasn't been upgraded since 1998 except for a cdrw and some more ram.

Back