• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

On a low budget.10gb diskspace 50gb bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsFresh

I'm in need of a host perhaps with Unlmited feautures but if you limit them it'll be ok with me just as long as I have more then 1 database atleast 50.If you support windows media/video files.Would be cool too but Unlimited subdomains/domains is a must...!

My budget is:$10-$12 {Monthly plans only}
3/12/24 months plans will be to much for me to pay for right now.
so I'm looking for a low-budget host
shared hosting or reseller hosting with a good offer
Control panel or Plesk is fine

Also,I'm looking for a good/cheap domain registrar $6.95 atleast or $8.95.So I can register a domain.I know alot of people are thinking about reliable host or Overselling thing but...I'd just like to see some offers or recommended hosts.That's all I ask for..I've seen alot of host but I'm in need of a host that allows Money orders because at the Moment I do not have Money in my paypal and my paypal is not connected to a c/c.Yes a Money order is definately required at the Moment.So I'd reallly appreciate it if someone can help me out.

Thanks

Last edited:
VisageHosting.com can offer you the following custom plan:

10 gb Space
100 gb Bandwidth
Unlimited Features (databases, ftp accounts, email accounts, etc)
cPanel
For $12.99/month

Our primary payment method is PayPal, but we could arrange a money order with you if you wish.

If you're interested or have any questions, please email us at sales@visagehosting.com or PM me on these forums :)

Instant Account Activation
http://www.ecsportal.com offers the following hosting solutions:
Web Hosting Starting @ $10.95/mo
Webspace: 10,000 MB
Transfer: 50,000MB
Free DirectAdmin Control Panel (demo/ )
Login: demo_user Password: demo
Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Spamassassin
  • MYSQL/PHP/Frontpage/Spamassassin
  • DirectAdmin
  • Unlimited Parked Domains
  • Cron Jobs
  • 24x7x365 Support via Email / Forums

If interested signup with the $10.95/mo plan at http://www.ecsportal.com and submit a ticket to have your transfer/disk space raised. (Since this is a custom offer)

I've found a hosting company
I might look you two up for future references if this host doesnt work out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back