• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

One gigabyte web space - Full Support

are u overselling? i dont belive that u can support all that withput overselling or going bankrupt

seriously... 100gb of bw?

Last edited:
i dont think free hosting should be required to give much support. so long as the server stays up id be happy.

LOL

what a mess !!

any email you put while signing up it says "This email address has been blocked from registering at this site"

WTF !!

Please close the topic !!

My Hosting Company rocks. If you saw the Super Bowl, even the commercials rock. Try getting that from lets say, Lunar Pages. Oh, and they have an affiliate program now too!! Theres one testomonial.

atgig is not so reliable u know, i stored a presentation and a html flash demo site on it like 3 weeks ago, and at the time of the presentation the site - atgig.com wouldn't show up, no it wasn't a prob with my demo site, the atgig.com domain would show up as page can't be found.

HELL!!!! and this was a final graduation thesis presentation - thank god i saved stuff on my flash drive as well otherwise i would've lost like 3 whole yrs of my effort into the project.

anyways - good luck atgig! :)

Back