• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

One Windows 2008 VPS and One WHM ressller

Hamed

I have VPN service in my country and now I want to upgrade my pptp service to sstp and I need Windows 2008 VPS. I can pay 20$/M for my VPS and if I get more customer I will upgrade my server.
I need transfer and sstp setup. (I can pay 5$ for setup)

Also I want to start my hosting company in Iran which offer WHM and Master WHM.
For beginning I need one WHM which I can pay 5$/m for WHM (50$/y much better)
And I start selling your WHM.

Anyone can offer sth for me?

Note I have Master Card!

I don't do Windows vps hosting , or I could have offered it to you .
But I do have a custom cPanel/WHM reseller for you:
Space: 8gb
Bandwidth: 80gb
Features: 400(domains, sub-domains, databases, email accounts, etc.) - you can always request more if you so require .
Price: $5/m or $50/year .

Pm me if interested .
Best Regards,
Aloy

Hamed,

You wrote 'master WHM', do you want to be able to recreate WHM resellers?

Not master reseller!
I want to sell other WHM to my country user.
I get WHM reseller with who can provide what I need.

You would need to raise your budget for WHM reseller account. $5 per month is not something for reliable WHM accounts. Good Luck

Space:5GB
BW:50GB (More Bw better)
Unlimited others for WHM.
With Private DNS!

Last edited:
i can offer you a vps for 20$ and put 2008 / 2003 on it , but the config will be for your own ( i do only basic setups of it so you got everything to set it up )

the server is located in france

but for whm you should contact some1 else as it is just not possible to put whm on a vps for 20$ ( as whm vps licence got a average cost of 15$ ... )

and whm on windows is not something that goes easy

but probaly you mean those 2 serperated
then you need to look for resellers that offers "reseller" plans (whm resellers plans to be accurate ) and those are mainly priced around 7$ - 9$ so you should be able to get it for 5$ to

Greets From PowerChaos

i can offer you a vps for 20$ and put 2008 / 2003 on it , but the config will be for your own ( i do only basic setups of it so you got everything to set it up )

the server is located in france

but for whm you should contact some1 else as it is just not possible to put whm on a vps for 20$ ( as whm vps licence got a average cost of 15$ ... )

and whm on windows is not something that goes easy

but probaly you mean those 2 serperated
then you need to look for resellers that offers "reseller" plans (whm resellers plans to be accurate ) and those are mainly priced around 7$ - 9$ so you should be able to get it for 5$ to

Greets From PowerChaos

I think, he is looking for VPS (without control panel license), and a cPanel reseller account (WHM) separately. I don't think he is looking for cPanel VPS.

I think, he is looking for VPS (without control panel license), and a cPanel reseller account (WHM) separately. I don't think he is looking for cPanel VPS.

What you say is right!
I need VPS for VPN and there is no need of cp!

What you say is right!
I need VPS for VPN and there is no need of cp!

And I start selling your WHM.

Back