• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

OO PHP Framework

vivehosting.com

I started a new framework called .architect and was wondering if you guys could help suggest and make comments (preferably in the forum on that site) as I'm developing the site with info about it. I have to convert the interface and usage examples I currently have which I'm slowly doing during my free time. You could read more about it there.

I'm basically trying to make reusable code that's not bloated and is flexible enough to be recoded for more specific functionality If you need to add support for a new database, you would be able to easily add it. If you need to do something specific with errors or messages, it would be easily implemented.

To remove some confusion, I'm not creating actual interfaces of each class... I just wanted to show a quick view of the methods and parameters without the implementation. The $src parameter in the database classes mean URL-based ala PEAR. (mysql://user : pass@localhost/database)

Anyway, please let me know what you think of it so far and give me suggestions :).

Link: http://www.dotarchitect.org

Back