• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ouchie My Car!!!

What bloody WINTERS, the UK doesn't have winters, we have 365 days of pissing it down :lol:.

We get our winters (Or at least snow) in like April :p (Okay, maybe not that late, but you get the point)

And for the last 3 years, it has been quite bad down here in the South East.

No, a 1993 Isuzu Trooper. It has 1/4 a million miles on it. The car wasn't $900. It was $1800, but I had $700 saved.
Chris

Doesn't look like it :p

No, they won't repair it. The independent rear suspension is shot, and the car is too old.

They'll total it, and hopefully you have full coverage, and owe less than the car is worth, if anything.

trooper_car.JPG

??

Lol, Just joking, That would be cool though :p

Emergency vehicles are actually one of the worst to buy. I looked at a Police Cruiser, but turned it down because they are beaten and battered, badly. Stop, go, stop, go... High speed... The motor and suspension are usually pretty well gone when they get retired.

Back