• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Outlook 2007

Kratt

is there a way to set the size of the font used in Outlook 2007 interface?

names of the folders, preview for the mail items, they are all too small

Ok, I figured out how to change the font size for the reading pane and message list.

Go to View --> Arrange View --> Custom. Once the windows pops up click on Other Settings. There are 3 different places to set the font, set them all the same to the size that you want to make it.

If I have a breakthrough on the Navigation Bar, I'll let you know.

[CH]Dan;921995 said:
not sure, i haven't used it. As a loyal firefox user i say:

www.getthunderbird.com

Or use a magnify thing in windows lol

Some of us are forced to use Windows Outlook because of work purposes and our windows mobile devices :angel: Otherwise, I'd agree, I can't stand Outlook, especially 2007, but until activesync and Thunderbird "talk", im stuck.

I like the new Outlook 2007 compared to Outlook 2003. Im guessing the only client that will ever "talk" to activesynce is Outlook, well, because it's Microsoft! I also use Outlook for the reason it talks to my Axim.

Thunderbird is ok, but there is no way to export your messages/account settings out of it incase you want to change to a different mail client.

I, too, like Outlook 2007. In fact, I like the entire Office suite.

Hell, I like Windows XP as well.

i love the 2007 suite, and vista. XP pro will be missed though. but, i may consider going to a iMac soon. tired of the way the Windows OS bogs down a machine.

i love the 2007 suite, and vista. XP pro will be missed though. but, i may consider going to a iMac soon. tired of the way the Windows OS bogs down a machine.

Yea, Windows OS can bog down a machine. But I do weekly maintenance on my system with a handful of programs. My system is as fast as day 1. I never have any problems with it.

Back