• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Overselling Reseller Needed

vRecords said:
I think I am going to Gazzin.com. I already have a domain. Do I still have to buy a domain from you guys? And also can you give me a trial now?

JewlzK offers a 15 day trial period. If you intrested please feel free to email me at roland@jewlzk.com.

:)

just consider as reference if you want: since the beginning of this month, our Outbound is more than 5000GB, and Inbound is around 600GB. I prefer IN/OUT combined, not 50/50

and make sure to make a search about provider before ordering. WHT will bring you many interesting info :)

Last edited:
Gate2vn is right.

To give a stronger hint, you should search up about a certain host you were considering in this thread.

Our offer to you is as follows

http://www.jlhost.com/resellers.html

5GB Space / 100GB Bandwidth to resell.
250MB Space / 5GB Free plan for your main account.
WHM/CPanel
All standard features as listed.

Discounted price - 30 USD per month

Best

Hello vRecords,

We can offer you 3gb space, 25gb bandwidth with advance features & 24/7 true support for only £149.99 a year or £14.99 per month.

PM me if interested or contact via msn.

Hello vRecords,

We could offer you custom reseller package with overselling enabled from DimeReseller ( http://www.dimereseller.com/ ) with 5 GB space and 50 GB bandwidth for $20 per month (or 8/80 GB for $30), what should be of interest to you.

Your hosting package will include free domain reseller account from eNom, RVSkin, Fantastico, unlimited Email Accounts/MySQL Databases/FTP Accounts/Subdomains/Hosted Domains, other bonus features and you may upgrade at any time. If your old server is running cPanel, we will transfer your accounts (files, databases, email accounts, etc.) to our server for free. And it will cost you nothing to try, as we offer 30 days full money back guarantee. However, 7 days trial account is available.

If you want to be sure you get fast, stable and powerful server along with 24/7 friendly helpdesk and phone support, you may want to establish a great partnership with us.

Hi,
Connectopus can offer you the following packages with overselling enabled:
Professional
10GB Space
120GB Data Transfer
FREE DOMAIN! (with semi-annual and annual billing cycles)
$25.00/month

or

Enterprise
16GB Space
200GB Data Transfer
FREE DOMAIN! (with semi-annual and annual billing cycles)
$35.00/month

enter coupon code "50connect" to get 50% off your first month.

Please visit http://www.connectopus.com/rplans.html

Hello vRecords,

StaticHost would like to offer you the following Custom Reseller Plan!

15GB Space
150GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features / Host Unlimited Domains
Overselling Allowed / Private Nameservers
cPanel / WHM with Fantastico
Price: $29.95/month!

This custom reseller plan includes a 14 day free trial, please contact us using one of the methods mentioned below and we will be able to arrange this for you.

Email: sales@statichost.co.uk
MSN: msn@staticdotsupport.com
AIM: SHIS Support
Yahoo: statichostuk

Thanks!

Back