• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Overselling

Chris L.

Everyone does it or has done it before-- like farting in a crowded elevator and getting off at the next floor.
Whose (wo)man enough to admit it (overselling, not farting in an elevator :wink:)?
I am. I oversell thefreewebhost.... but not much... It just says overselling because I gave my acccount 999gb space.
Chris

Noooooooooooooooooooooo please god noooooooooooooooooooooo... no more overselling threads.. Ill go to church every sunday and spread the word of god to everyone I see if you grant me this one wish, Amen.

Just a little bit ;) I think done to death is the expression.

Fair enough for admitting it, though Im not sure what it achieves? :)

Noooooooooooooooooooooo please god noooooooooooooooooooooo... no more overselling threads.. Ill go to church every sunday and spread the word of god to everyone I see if you grant me this one wish, Amen.

LOL but you have to tithe and make sure you take your communion to :angel:

Another overselling thread... when will we ever see the end of people talking about overselling lol.

For your question, yes, I oversell. I don't know many hosting companies that don't oversell these days...

Back