• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

OveRuLe.NET Hosting Review

Very Nice Design! Content areas do not have right hand side border, which makes it look unfinished. White lines throughout the hosting boxes, maybe images do not fit to well with my resolution.

Design: 8/10 - Great! Images need a bit of sorting out.
Content: 10/10 - Shows all needed information, very easy to read.
Overall: 10/10 - Great site!

Viewed Using:-
Browser: Internet Explorer 6
Connection: 576.0k DSL
Resolution: 1024x768

Looks good, I'd suggest adding a header image, and perhaps not showing the same mouse on every single content box? right now it just screams template (I don't know if you actually used a template, but it looks like one)

Its clean though.

thanks for your comment,

i did not use a template, i thought using the same image looks neater so users dont confused with my website.

anyway, still improving :)

wooe... your site's appearence rules!. Its great to see that you are not using a flash banner (cos those sites do look good i admit BUT they takes ages to load). Im suprised such a good design can be made by only yourself (im not saying your crap at all)

just need to allign your images with your text a bit better (maby a larget cell padding would do the job)

overall rating (4/5)

You might want to check the site in firefox, theres a whole lot of errors/clipping. XHTML is your friend.

i know xhtml is good, but my webhosting business is coded viewable for desktop computers. Making them viewable for mobile devices,etc is not my priority atm...

but again thanks for the comment...

keep more coming :)

Not only in firefox are there clipping errors in IE too obviously.
My best bet would be simply inproper slicing or html/slicing incompabilities.

Looks ok a bit of a gap in the boxes between the top border and text is a definate though.

All in a really good start to a good theme as it's quite pleasing to the eye, nothing to brash :)

The site has a very pleasant look to it.

- As others have mentioned, you may want to investigate how it looks in other browsers. On Safari 1.2.2 there are some definate clipping problems.

- I like the look of the headers, but it's a little confusing why you repeat links in the blue area that are also on every page in the tabs

- I'd lose the mouse photo and add an image to the middle area.

Just some opinions, I think the site looks pretty good.

Back