• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Owned vBulletin License for Sale

ttuohy

I have an owned vbulletin license that I am selling. I have a forum running IPB2.2.2 and I figured someone could use the vbulletin license I have better then I can. It's just sitting around doing nothing..it was recently renewed almost full a year of support left. I'll take anywhere between $100-$130. Let me know.

Please PM me (when you have enough posts) with your license number, name and emal address associated with the licence.

Jan , I take it this is to make sure it is a valid license , As i may be interested.

That's correct. In order for FWS to allow for the sales of licenses such as VB, we have to make sure that the license is indeed valid and not nulled.

I have to wait for a day or so. Seems fair enough. I will send the info to jan when as soon as I have PM abilities.

Maybe you can't get e-mails through the forum yet with only 4 posts (3 at the time of writing your offer).

Is there a post with details on post count, etc. for PM, e-mail, rep, all the bits would be handy Jan, Peo, et al :)

If you've made 2 posts and been a member here for 2 days you are able to send a pm.

Back