• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Owner of LucidityHosting lost her mind?

venomx

Ok a friend of mine had some serious problems and I informed her forum members that she would be away a while and to worry about her because she was being stalked and I hadnt heard from her as planned. She had told me before hand to make the post incase she had to go to a hotel or whatever if it got worse.

Well people posted on another forum it was all a hoax.. they called the cops, hospitals, and the news around her area and even many cities away to ask if they have heard anything about her being stalked or her being missing. Because these people wouldnt answer them they started attacking this lady.

Well now LucidityHosting is telling her she wants personal prrof about what happened or the woman is going to lose her dedicated server. The woman is now moving all her sites to a new host because she refuses to open her PERSONAL life to these attackers and her host.

Her hosting was paid up so its NO business of the host as to what happened to this lady. Why is LucidityHosting acting like this? The host forced this lady to remove a guys whois info off her forum that LucidityHosting was hosting YET allows her friends to post lies, libel, and personal info of others on their forums.

Unless you wish to hand out your life story to this host I suggest you stay as far away as you can from LucidityHosting.com

Oh and dont forget this host also hosts alot of sites that send bulk eails out... surprised they are not in many blacklists... they was in SPEWS for a while until they moved to a new DC....

I emailed LucidityHosting's DC about all the attacks and libel and they said they wasnt responsible for anythign their customers or their customers customers have on their server... LOL

Her upstream is Cybertrails and a search of news.admin.net-abuse.sightings and news.admin.net-abuse.email shows a small history....

lucidityhosting.com has no TOS or FAQ... wow... surprised more spammers do not use them...

Looks like their DC is a blackhat... http://www.monkeys.com/phl/listed.html

If you friend hasn't abused the host in anyway and has paid up, then they shouldn't be able to dump her.

Back