• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[P2H] 5/50GB 15/150GB 30/300GB 40/400GB (Shared and Reseller Hosting)

linuxthefish

Welcome to RocketSlice Web Hosting! We offer Free Shared and Reseller cPanel Web Hosting to everyone for only a few posts on our forum per month. We offer 24/7 support with 99% uptime and quality-checked servers. Optimized to run thousands of websites, RocketSlice will be the best host you ever experienced. Each server is protected against native DDoS attacks and brute-force hacking and tons of other modifications to keep everyone safe, secure and satisfied. Visit our site to get started! (Google "RocketSlice")

Plans

Shared Hosting One - 10 Posts

5 GB Space
50 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL/PostGreSQL Databases
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Ruby on Rails Processes
Unlimited Domains Hosted

Shared Hosting Two - 20 Posts

15 GB Space
150 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains Hosted

Reseller One - 40 Posts

30 GB Space
300 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains Hosted
WHM/Unlimited Accounts

Reseller Two - 50 Posts

40 GB Space
400 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains Hosted
WHM/Unlimited Accounts

I don't run the company, though i moderate the forums and have permission to post this advertisement. They are back up now, but i'm still not to sure...

Some hosts have the staff that do the posting ads, promoting online so the owner will have more time to manage the server(s).

Back