• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paid Hosting and PayPal

Carole

Hi,
Are there hosts that will let you pay via Paypal? I've just started looking, and have emailed the hosts which get recommended on here most often, but I was just wondering if my search is futile?

I'm not looking for anything special about a host; ie:
can be under 50 Mb space, 1-2 gig transfer, CGI support, a couple POP3 mail accounts, most importantly good support and reliable AND accepts payments by Paypal.

Anyone know some offhand or can point me in the right directon?

good question

Ive used it myself for buying..and havent had the need to use it for selling. but I would not object to it.

i wish i had a domain... :( but i dont have a PO box yet, so i cant buy a domain.... i would have free hosting if i had a domain :( (using my IP for now)

http://prohosters.com Takes paypal and will hook you up with several IPs if needed. I use them and I'm happy. For 10 a month you get 5 gigs of transfer and "unmetered" disk space.... As long as your site is within reason they don't mind.

Back