• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paid Reseller needed

I can offer you this:

25GB Space
60GB Transfer
Latest cPanel/WHM
Unlimited Domains/Accounts
Unlimited MySQL
Unlimited E-Mail
Unlimited Subdomains
Webmail
99.98% Uptime Guarantee
Virus Scan - Not all company offer this for what I had found out.
No Setup Fee!
Price: $19.95 Monthly

www.vector-media.net

*Note : For this forum special offer, we had increase the Bandwidth if you had notice. We might give a better discount for those wish to pay yearly by 1 month discount. Those interested, email to us at sales@vector-media.net or chat with our Customer Support at Live Chat. Enjoy... =)

thanks for everyones reply ,but i am already talking to tamranda ,now i am only waiting for my partners reply ,
harris.k i am looking for webhost , so support is a main thing that we look ,choosing tamranda was based on thier support system on place , and the also the offer was very good , but there were some more good offersfrom decker and eltahost , which are very proffesional hosting services , but a little expensive then tramranda , as i said good things dont come cheap ,so when i am ready to spend more money ,i will surely look towards eltahost and decker

thanks once again for all ur replies , please dont post any more offers now ,

Back