• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Palm Tree Gifts

Blitz-Host

Hello.

Me again just using my bfs account. Would you guys take a look at my website and let me know what you think of it? Anything you would change etc? There's still a few more things that need altering but maybe you lot can spot something that needs changing that I can't see.

www.palmtreegifts.co.uk/shop

Thanks.

Karen x

Hmm. I don't really like the right-hand half of the logo. It's stretched and out of proportion. Besides that I like the design.

Oh, and on this page the image for "Boys" doesn't show.

Last edited:
You just want us to do everything, don't you? Find a name for you, pick a motto, review the design. Can I choose your gifts too? :p

Hello.

Me again just using my bfs account. Would you guys take a look at my website and let me know what you think of it? Anything you would change etc? There's still a few more things that need altering but maybe you lot can spot something that needs changing that I can't see.

www.palmtreegifts.co.uk/shop

Thanks.

Karen x

Hey nice work , but dont you think it is a bit plain , maybe give it some more colour then it might , look fab !:wave::lol:

Regards
Ash

Back