• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paradox Servers - 600MB Disk Quota - 40GB Monthly Transfer

Tyler

NLC
Paradox Servers is happy to announce we have doubled the space and bandwidth on our free package. We now offer 600MB Disk Quota and 40GB Monthly transfer!. No ads, no post2host and we allow adult content. Whats not to like?.

*600MB Disk quota
*40GB Monthly transfer
*FTP - 5 accounts
*MySQL - 3 databases
*PERL
*PHP(5)
*Curl
*EAccelerator
*IonCube
*Email - 5 email accounts
*CGI
*Subdomains - 10
*Parked Domains - 5
*Addon Domains - 5
*Cpanel

[Order]

If you need more then the above, you can drop by our forum and create a application for a custom plan.

http://forum.paradoxservers.net/

Would I be able to setup a mirror site of Antsta there? The images and stuff aren't hosted, the site is quite small. It'll be run under another TLD just incase my host goes down, but I doubt it.

I'll stick your ad on there too. It'll replace the one that is on the right hand side. Since it isn't the main site, just a backup mirror. If you want to that is.

We have a special up on the forum, available to anyone including current clients. Feel free to apply for it if you want it.

Back