• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paradox Servers - Free shared and reseller hosting - No ads or post2host.

Tyler

NLC
Hermit Hosting - Shared:
3GB RAID-10 Protected disk quota;
10GB Monthly transfer;
10 of each feature;
Direct Admin;

Turtle Hosting - Reseller:

5GB RAID-10 Protected disk quota;
25GB Monthly Transfer;
30 of each feature;
10 account limit;
Overselling enabled;
Direct Admin;
Price - Free.

All plan limits can be upgraded. More information in the plan thread on my forum.

The server supports the following:
PHP5;
128MB PHP memory limit;
100MB PHP file size limit.
20MB File Manger upload limit, applies only to the file manager.
Curl;
MySQL;
CGI;
Perl;
Zend Optimizer;
GD;

The server does support other things, but these are the major things. Feel free to submit a support thread if you need to see if something is supported.

Q: How do I get a plan upgrade?.
A: Upgrades do not cost money or posts. The only requirement for you to get a upgrade is that you are using at least 60% usage on either Disk Quota or Monthly Transfer.

Q: What am I allowed and not allowed to host?.
A: Terms of Service

Q: You have to be overselling to provide this.
A: Not at all. Unlike our competition we are not out to get a thousand or two accounts. After a certain limit is reached we will simply stop offering this until more spots open up.

Q: Are you a reseller?.
A: No. We own our own hardware. The server is powered by a Phenom II 940, 8GB Ram, 4x500GB RAID-10 array, 1TB backup drive for the array.

Q: Are there any limitations, other then your Terms of Service?.
A: No. Your free to do whatever you want with your hosting as long as it abides by our Terms of Service.

Q: Where do I sign up?.
A: You need to make an application on our forum. You can find the area for this here.

Q: How fast will my pages load?.
A: A wordpress blog takes exactly 0.5 seconds to load according to google webtools. Obviously that doesn't mean every wordpress will, but you get the picture.

Q: Can I test my connection speed to your server?.
A: You can do so here here.

Q: I need a feature your server doesn't support.
A: Feel free to open a support ticket or thread. It is possible the feature you are requesting was disabled for security reasons. In this event, it will not be enabled for you. Otherwise, I will make my decision ultimately on what you need it for and how it will affect everyone else.

Back