• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paypal - Account Limited Problem

Tis sad isnt it, One day paypal wont be around though ;)
They are slowly destroying the company...

I had the same issue with them a while back. I to called them up and got it resolved. I just hate that the service locks up like that for no reason and hold your money hostage. They are not a bank, so I don't keep any money in there because stories I read about peoples accounts getting locked and never getting the money back.

Your post made no sense, banks do lock accounts, paypal does need your CC #, why would they do fraud with your card? They wouldn't be able to with all the attention.

Banks do lock accounts, but being able to walk/drive to your local branch is something you can't do with paypal.

I agree they are reachable and getting my account locked was very easy once I got on the phone with them, but they didn't even have a reason to hold my funds. When the bank did it, it was because someone tried to access my wife's account online.

Back