• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paypal Disputes - Virtual Goods

GS-Dylan

Ok well i've had about 4 disputes filed against me for hosting accounts. I'm providing them, the emails are sent. I know that i'm doing nothing wrong. I'm not sure why people dispute the transaction but I don't care either. But I've yet to win one? Paypal doens't cover virtual goods so why are they winning. There is no option for me to just input my side of the story only refund or provide tracking information which the item wasn't shipped so I can't? How do I provide my side of the story for a dispute?

Have you kept logs of all outgoing emails? To whom, time, email etc.
Made sure it's not the same person doing it just to annoy you?

Paypal should let you win. Virtual, or intangible items suck.

I got screwed once on a vps, paypal didn't care at all. They had no interest at all that I didn't ever get my vps... the second I escalated it to a claim, they shot it down.

Paypal should let you win. Virtual, or intangible items suck.

I got screwed once on a vps, paypal didn't care at all. They had no interest at all that I didn't ever get my vps... the second I escalated it to a claim, they shot it down.

Okay....... so the hostee always gets fragged in a dispute on paypal?

Just click other as the shipping company and then put 'virtual goods' as said above. There isn't much else that can be done ;)

Back