• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PayPal Question

.Joe.

Yours Truly
NLC
Hello,
(sorry if this is the wrong forum, I couldn't find the right one)

Anyways, what are the limits to PayPal "unverified" users. I just created a new PayPal account and made a payment to a website using my credit card and now when I try making another one it won't work?

is there limit or time frame in which I'm not allowed to send another payment?

Quick answers will be very appreciated!

Thank You,
C.

I've only used one transaction, and the payment was only 10$. I wonder why it isn't working anymore.'

I keep getting an error [10417], and apparently some other people get those too sometimes.

Last edited:
There should be a "View Limits" link somewhere if you're logged in to PayPal. Does that page tell you anything?

10417 - Im sure thats when the person you are trying to send money to cannot take payments via creditcard.

It could be that the person you are sending money to has only got a personal account, which means they can only receive 3 credit card payments a month. (Verified or not)

I will use this post to make another questions guys.Please moderators notify me if this is wrong.
I buyed an item in ebay.30 days has past and i havent received my item.I open a case in resolution center in paypal requesting full refund.If im not wrong ebay checks this,and if im in right,he has to refund me the money,if he doesnt do that,paypal is going to do it automatically.But here is the problem,the seller,said he hasnt the money in paypal,so i cant take nothing from him.What can i do in this case?Or what does paypal?

Back