• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

pcisd.com

Haze

iminteractive.net
NLC
I have been using these guys for quite a while.. I like the stuff they offer (they could have more yes) and have had no problem with them until recently. I have had trouble accessing my site at times, as well as ftp. Is anyone else on pcisd here? are you having the same problem? any help would be great thanks.

PCISD: Bad for business

Originally posted by evilhaze
I have been using these guys for quite a while.. I like the stuff they offer (they could have more yes) and have had no problem with them until recently. I have had trouble accessing my site at times, as well as ftp. Is anyone else on pcisd here? are you having the same problem? any help would be great thanks.

Same thing here really... In theory, they're good people, but in practise, one thing's for sure: I would never run a business site off their servers ever again. Those servers go down every once in a while, probably about three times a month. That may be ok for a low-traffic site like my personal homepage, but for a business site, that could mean a bad reputation.
The one time I actually called them up about a downtime, Derrick Bradshaw, one of the owners, got outright defensive and rude. He had this whole "how dare you question our professionality" shpiel going. And all I wanted was an estimate as to when they'd be up again. I mean, that's what you do in the states to get results, you call someone up. So it's not as if I knocked on their door at 4am to demand an answer...
If you need a better host, check out devilnet-uk.com / devilnet.co.uk. Their servers are very fast. I've tested them from Europe and from the states and they are just as fast from both continets.

PCISD has had some troubles over the last few months.

Broadreach, a world wide e-commerce company, has offered to help PCISD with growth. If you are having any troubles with PCISD then email broadreach@pcisd.com and we can work to compensate you for your troubles.

Please let me know if I can do anything to help you.

Originally posted by broadreach
PCISD has had some troubles over the last few months.

Broadreach, a world wide e-commerce company, has offered to help PCISD with growth. If you are having any troubles with PCISD then email broadreach@pcisd.com and we can work to compensate you for your troubles.

Please let me know if I can do anything to help you.
New Website

Ummmm, so since you were running PCISD, I really don't get he point of this post exactly??? A new name and site, but... anyway... please email these people directly concerning this (if possible).

Back