• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pdas

i have the PalmPilot M125 and am planning on getting the new Palm i705. or the M500.

Never had a problem with it. The M130 is in color, the M125 isn't.

Originally posted by Robert
i have the PalmPilot M125 and am planning on getting the new Palm i705. or the M500.

Never had a problem with it. The M130 is in color, the M125 isn't.

When I played with the m130 at best buy I couldn't see a darn thing on the screen it was so small!:eek:

I'm beginning to like the Handspring Treo 90 a lot more now myself. It's around the same price as the M130 but has a slightly larger screen.

The Casio E200 is sweet, but that's in a completely different class.

It really depends on what you want to use it for. If you are just using it for basic calendar and stuff get a non-color screen batteries last longer and there is really no point to spend more on color it just depends.

As guitarnerd says, it's all about what you want to use it for. I have a Palm m500 because I wanted a slim PDA that could keep my contacts, remind me of appointments, and provide some entertainment when I'm waiting in line, etc.

I want the Toshiba e750 or whatever it is.. but I think I'll wait so they can work out all the bugs and let the price fall a bit

Back