• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Peo, your copyright notices needs updating

LeX

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
NLC
Some of the pages claim "Copyright (c) 1996-1999 Per Olof Sandholm. All rights reserved." Other places declare "Copyright (c) 1996-2000 Per Olof Sandholm. All rights reserved."

I say, either get rid of them or write "Copyright (c) Since 1996 Per Olof Sandholm. All rights reserved." or something. That's what I do with my source codes, so that I don't have to go and update all the pages every time a year passes. :) The only place I actually wrote the years are at the main page, since there's only a page to update once every year.

PS: use the © code in place of the copyright mark, or else it'll show as ? for some people (like me).

You might be wondering where these "Copyright (c) 1996-1999 Per Olof Sandholm. All rights reserved." pages are. Well, the one I noticed was at the "Your search failed. Please search again. (no matching records.)" page.

Ok thanks, I'm using SSI for the footer, so there were not too many files to update. About 10 files I think.

Thanks.

Another one...

Sure, no sweat. :)

PS. Dunno if you haven't updated this yet, or just didn't notice, but... scroll down. You'll see it. :)

Back