• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Photoshop

Toi

For some reason i cannot seem to get any colours while trying to input text on a page. All i get is about 200 shades of grey! Is there any reason known that this should happen and what can i do to fix this really annoyin issue?

I have a problem with Photoshop. While selecting a portion of the image and trying to delete that portion using DEL key, it won't get deleted. I have to use a combination of SHIFT+DEL key to delete. What should I do to delete the portion with DEL key?

layers are confusing when you first start using photoshop, but, once you get the hang of it, you will never want anything else. like Carl said, make sure you are on the right layer. you can check by clicking the eye next to the layers to hide and show certain ones. if you only have the background layer, then you will have to use the eraser tool.

Or right click on the background layer and click "Layer from Background" or something along those lines. Can't be bothered to go check right now. :)

Back