• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

php coder/coders wanted to join open source script project team

alley

Social Nutwork
NLC
I have an idea for a cool php script that I would like to see created as an open source script. I currently don't have enough money to pay a coder to create this script, and have no interest in making money off of this script in any way. I would just like to use it for personal use and share it with other webmasters.

I am currently workig on the plans for this script and what I want it to be able to do. If there are any php coders out here who would like to help me with this project or have any interest in creating open source scripts for webmasters please contact me. I am willing to contribute full time forum support to the project's home page and I will host the projects home page and buy the domain if I can put together a project team.

I assure you this script's idea is unique and people will like it.

Thanks,
alley

Will do Paul. I am still working on an html demo so that I can better show/explain coders my idea.

I will let you know when I have finished it.

I may be interested if you can provide some details. :) Let me know... pm or email me.

yeah ..I know. That's why i don't like to offer too much information to just anybody. But I guess I have to look at it this way .. I don't have any money to have the script developed anyway, and chances are it may just be something that I think is cool?

There is probably no way I can protect my ideas without having to spend a bunch of money that I don't have either.

Means if you tell them they can't tell anyone else without your permission :)

Back