• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

php,mysql,ssh,ssl needed

KBmaster

Hey Everybody

We are looking for a new host for our site. Main problem is that we need min.2gb of mysql 5.x.x space and speed since 99% of our users are living in Eu we need great ping times and speed.

Basic needs:
Space:5gb
transfer:50gb
email/ftp accounts:100
hosted domains:5
Shell access and ssl(not that importaint. and don`t wanna pay $40 extra for it. (not a biggie)
And above all good ping times. Our current host is only 5ms away. Hard to beat i know. But anything under 100ms will do. test domain (dtu.dk)

Budget $10 a month.

KBmaster

Last edited:
Hi,

CDK Hosting can offer you a custom plan to suit your needs - or the pre made silver plan.

5GB space
50GB Bandwidth
Unlimited of all features.
Shell Access - With justification
SSL compatibility
cPanel Latest
PHP + MySQL Latest
Instant Activation upon payment - if you choose to buy from the link below.

When i ping it, i usually get 125ms or around there.

We have the pre-made silver plan : http://cdkhosting.info/clients/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=5
but it does not have SSH as default.

It is £1.40 per quarter (3 months) - $2.80 approx.

If you need the SSH, then email me at : cdkhosting(@t)hotmail.co.uk - with reason/justification

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, how are you?

Personal Shared Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Shared Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

We can offer you our linux hosting domains plan

100 GB Diskspace
3000 GB Bandwidth
1 Free domain
Host unlimited domains
unlimited subdomains, unlimited park domains
Latest cPanel with fantastico deluxe, rv site builder pro, rv skins
Unlimited email/ftp accounts
30days money back guarantee, 99.9% uptime guarantee

Only for $6.95/month

Plan URL : http://www.lagoonhost.com/shared/linux/hostinpack/dom.html

SSL certificates are also available : http://www.lagoonhost.com/ssl.html

MiloFi Hosting could provide you with the following Package for your needs:

Package Basic
7.5GB Space
60GB Bandwidth
Unlimited "Features"
Unlimited Addon Domains!
SSH Access!
$3/Month

If you're interested in this Package, you can purchase this from here. We accept Paypal, Moneybookers, E-Gold and Google Checkout currently.

You can see the rest of our other plans at the Shared Hosting and Reseller Hosting pages.

MiloFi Hosting has had zero negative reviews. We make sure that all Customers are happy by providing quick and efficient Support, which makes us proud to tell everyone. You can see some of the Testimonials we've received from our Testimonials Page.

We already host many other members on Free Web Space, you could be the next one.

You won't be disappointed.

Back