• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP, Perl, MySQL, FTP, does it exist?

( - P z Y - )

I'd also like at least 50 megs of space and 5 gigs of bandwidth, but anything reasonable will do... I can live with at least 10 megs space and 3 gigs transfer and I know I am asking quite a bit for free.
Any adds, any language, I'll check speed myself, hopefully reliable... but then again I just want this for free so I don't know how much to ask for :)

Can not pay for hosting for my new personal site, that's why I ask...

Madsims is your answer

Hi,
Your answer is madsims.net. THey provide
ASP
CGi
Perl
Php
MySQl Database

I am a member there and the admin i know quite well. I can get the service for you maybe. You can contact him at radikal_adam@msn.com. You just have to place one banner on your site. I hope this will end your search.

Re: Madsims is your answer

Originally posted by usmanrules
Hi,
ASP
CGi
Perl
Php
MySQl Database

I am a member there and the admin i know quite well. I can get the service for you maybe. You can contact him at radikal_adam@msn.com. You just have to place one banner on your site. I hope this will end your search.

I wouldn't mind having some of that too.

Originally posted by ( - P z Y - )
I'd also like at least 50 megs of space and 5 gigs of bandwidth, but anything reasonable will do... I can live with at least 10 megs space and 3 gigs transfer and I know I am asking quite a bit for free.
Any adds, any language, I'll check speed myself, hopefully reliable... but then again I just want this for free so I don't know how much to ask for :)

Can not pay for hosting for my new personal site, that's why I ask...

spaceports.com .

i'm also hosted by madsims but they send me mails over a waitlist and stuff so i think it's full

Re: Madsims is your answer

Originally posted by usmanrules
Hi,
ASP
CGi
Perl
Php
MySQl Database

Hey, madsims.net has some nice services. Is it only for 'the sims' fan sites or something?

Back