• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP Programmer available here

Fried

I am an advanced PHP programmer, I can create databases out of .txt/.ini files very well, it can do the same things that mySQL can do. However, unfortunately, I don't specialize in mySQL.

I will be able to create any script you would like me to make at an affordable price. Pricing will depend on how long it will take me to create the script. My prices are cheaper than usual.

If you are interested, feel free to PM me, email me at support@frosthost.net or talk to me on MSN at gopzap@gopzap.net.

(Note: I do not do web design, only PHP scripting.)

Last edited:
Do you have any existing work you can show us?

Do you program vBulletin/phpBB/IPB modifications?
Can you integrate your code into cPanel/DirectAdmin/ect's API's?
Can you program in PHP to handle paypal payments? any other payment gateways?

I can create most phpBB modifications. I should be able to create vBulletin/IPB modifications but it may take a little longer, I haven't had any experience in that before.

Yes, I can use cPanel accounting module, however, not DirectAdmin.

I can't do PayPal handling. But if you need a script that does, then I can probably do it but take longer. I've had small experience before in PayPal API.

If you are not satisfied I can give you your money back.

I haven't created too many scripts, but one I've created is a Uploader-Script for Keagle, which comes with an admin-cp that will log all uploaders ip's and filesize (Flat-File based). And Empty Account Terminator which will look for accounts that have no index.html file and terminate them, also keeps logs of each action(flat-filed).

How are you at cart mods and additions Gopzap?

Cubecart in particular, it does involve other than php there is css & xml that would be part of any mod I might be interested in, any good at that too (hopefully :) )

Hi gozap! can you create me a hosting directory script with intergrated phpbb, ratings, comments search banner ads?
I need it for a site im working on! also I would`nt mind reselling the script if its good.
we`lle negotiate the payment over msn.

get in touch dude.

would you be able to code a fotolog.net clone? contact me on msn if you can :)

Back