• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP4 & MySQL Host Needed

Dilz

If you are a host who can offer me both PHP4 and MySQL then please let me know what you can offer and sites so i can check the pacjages, my budget at the moment is + or - on $4.

Thanks alot.
Dilz

Hey, how are you?

Beginner Shared Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Shared Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Hello,

As SiberForum has stated, do you have any space and bandwidth requirements in mind?
Besides that, may I know why do you need PHP4?

Hello Dilz,
We run PHP4/PHP5 in dual environment (with PHP5 as default). MySQL 5 is also installed on the server. However, you should note that PHP4 support has discontinued already. You can view our Standard plan through the link below which includes 2GB diskspace and 20GB bandwidth for $4.95/mo

http://www.topqhost.com/shared.php

Hello there!

Choosing ImpliHosting will be the best experience along with powerful web hosting services with 99.9% uptime and super-fast connection speeds. Our web hosting is one of the best in the industry and comes with hundreds of features that will make managing your website easier then ever before. Try our shared web hosting today, risk-free, with our 14 day money back guarantee!

+ Starter Plan
+ 4GB Disk Space
+ 5GB Bandwidth
+ PHP 4/PHP 5 & MySQL Installed!
+ Monthly Price: £1.99
+ Order Today!
+ More Information..

Good Luck Choosing!

The ImpliHosting, Sales Team!

Hello Dilz,

PHP 4 is outdated. Is there a reason why you needed it? Most major scripts should now be compatible with PHP 5.

Hi Dilz,

Based on your post, the Economy plan suits you best.

Economy
10GB space
50GB bandwidth
99.9% uptime guarantee
30-days money back guarantee
$3.99/mo. (take 50% off with coupon code BIKSTER50OFF)

Order now!

We offer PHP5 and MySQL. PHP4 is supported by our servers.

Back