• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHPnuke on F2s

ghobro

I want to install php nuke on my f2s free account. I have downloaded it from phpnuke.org. Can i do it?

No problem, I think I'm still using it at www.prog-home.f2s.com . It's possible I allready used WebmasterF1. PHPNuke is bad anyway.
Try PostNuke, or a script that will be there soon.

About phpNuke... it's actually very easy to install... just upload all the files in the html folder to your site and then run nuke.sql (in the sql folder) through phpMyAdmin and you're all set!

Yeah its very easy to install but some people don't have phpmyadmin installed or just don't feel like installing...but postnuke has an install script which makes it a bit easier....they're both easy to install to me anyways

Originally posted by ghobro
My computer infected by Nimda. If I send files to my server, there is no problem, isn't?

There might. Some of the files may be containing the virus it self hidden.

I dunno anything about viruses but I just felt like posting.:D

DON"T BE UPLOADING ANYTHING ON F2S THAT HAS A VIRUS!!! PLEAZ I WANT TO SAVE AND KEEP MY ACCOUNT!

Originally posted by therock
DON"T BE UPLOADING ANYTHING ON F2S THAT HAS A VIRUS!!! PLEAZ I WANT TO SAVE AND KEEP MY ACCOUNT!
DON'T DIG UP OLD THREADS!!!! BTW, Windows viruses onlt afect windows servers, not unix ones...

Originally posted by gyrbo

DON'T DIG UP OLD THREADS!!!! BTW, Windows viruses onlt afect windows servers, not unix ones...

Whoops, Mea Culpa [latin=my bad]
:):0:):):)

i clearly overreacted

Back