• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

pixelfx soloutionss 6 week review

satan

hi i bought a dedicated server from pixelfxsoloutions just over a month ago as some of you will now i just thought id take a moment just to right a quick review.
on the few occasions i have needed them they have been pretty quick well less then 20 mins to ticket responses for os reload the only hickup i had with them is when my ips got reasigned took them 10 mins to fix though assigned me new ips The only other problem i have had is an outage due to ddoss attack was a massive attack they sorted it within a few hours all in all 8 outa ten for me at moment

I am also in the process of testing their services. Their support response is somewhat unprofessional with only the word "Thanks," as their support signature. You have no idea of how many support personnels they have or if they only have one.

to be honest i dont mind just the thanks aslong as problems keep been resoloved as fast as the few problems i have had have been fixed im a happy customer

hi i bought a dedicated server from pixelfxsoloutions just over a month ago as some of you will now i just thought id take a moment just to right a quick review.
on the few occasions i have needed them they have been pretty quick well less then 20 mins to ticket responses for os reload the only hickup i had with them is when my ips got reasigned took them 10 mins to fix though assigned me new ips The only other problem i have had is an outage due to ddoss attack was a massive attack they sorted it within a few hours all in all 8 outa ten for me at moment

Yes I have a server with them this is a intersting topic for me
becuse i do like them however i find some of the techs stupid im having fights with them now about a memory leak that they claim isnt there and never was im expecting to have this issue reasolved tho and i can say they are fast to respond but depending on the tech you get they can be rather rude I just combat this with rudness back and move on.
over all i would give them a 6
coz i dont belive there techs are really that good at listing to clients
a few times iv had to repeat myself.
with all this said i still say they are a good co with ok support
(and thats good enough for me.)

Ok a little update on my issue
This has really downgraded my views on pixelfx as a co
It has taken me over 1 week and 2 crashs from them to belive me that they stuffed up the install I personaly think they just didnt wanna fix it
I didnt let up tho and the end result they recompiled the kernal after doing some tests and there now monitoring it for free to see if its fixed
Im still really pissed about the time wasted emailing and the rudness i faced but im happy i proved them wrong and they can no longer tell me "everything is fine" its just sad that it took them 1 week and like 100 tickets to start testing there idea of testing befor this was
free -m
(things i do everyday to monitor)

I can say if something is wrong and they did it they wont belive you untill you prove to them 5 - 6 times!

overall support very poor even tho its a quick responce time.

That is becuase they only say okay, then they contact FDC servers to get the information taken care off. Pixelfx is an reseller for FDC so this is why your having so much problems

I got My Megaphile.com site hosted with them, the server has never been down but since the they don't manage the server, I got Platinum server management to manage it at 30 USD a month. On a Scale of 10, I'd Say 9/10

Back