• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please check this site out and let me know

I like it, but im very picky with space alignment and the flow of the text.

Try to make both tables that are side by side same height, and try to make the text in the first table 2 rows so it looks clean and is easier to read.

Best of luck.

In Firefox there are borders around the image links on the index page. I checked in chrome and it looked fine.

You can add something like this to your stylesheet to make it look the same in both browsers.

Code:
img {  
border-style: none;
}

In Firefox there are borders around the image links on the index page. I checked in chrome and it looked fine.

You can add something like this to your stylesheet to make it look the same in both browsers.

Code:
img {  
border-style: none;
}

Splash page image borders are part of the image.

edit: No they aren't, I just drag them from the splash page and the images LOOK like they have borders. But when viewing them alone, they don't. Silly Firefox!

naamlooso.png

I am getting blue lines around your images, proberbly a wrong <br> or something.
I am using Internet Explorer 8.0 Beta

naamlooso.png

I am getting blue lines around your images, proberbly a wrong <br> or something.
I am using Internet Explorer 8.0 Beta

Actually its because he forgot to add border="0" in the html code for the images.

Now I think the design isn't bad, however I would recommend adding more content to your page. There isn't enough to gain the interest of your visitors... add some call to actions, and descriptions along with testimonials.

Back