• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please criticise our new website! =)

Bossbuild

Hi there,

Please you could take a couple of minutes to review a new website that my company launched last week.

It's still got a few bugs etc and with any luck you guys might spot a couple we haven't found yet =)

Site's URL - BudgetWorkwear.Com

Also, comments on design / layout / "user-friendliness" etc. would be MUCH appreciated!

Many Thanks!
BossBuild​

I like it. The yellow scheme goes well for the whole "construction" aspect. If I was in the UK, and in the market for gear that you're selling, I would buy from here. Nicely done.

PS: Welcome back to the site man!

Thank you for your nice comments deeplist, its always nice to get good feedback.

and yes, it is good to be back! =)

Site looks fantastic, only suggestion I would have is to many images on the main page. I realize its your "featured products" but at the same time having 40 featured products seems a tad overkill. Personally I would want to focus on specific ones and alternate them, but that's just me.

Well done either way, looks great.

Back