• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please give me a feedback

aaditya

Hello all,

Please give me a feed back about my web site whosters.com .

I wud like to know whether you people like the design and layout. Also from the veteran free web hosters out here, i wud like to have some feedback on how to improve my free web hosting service.

Thank you all.

With all respect to your hard worked site, there;s no layout. Try some colours that are more inviting and consider a graphic or two. The header images needs some reworking. So far it's a bit sad and uninviting. Try increasing the font from 9px (I think this is the size you now have) to 10px. Just one pixel.
Nice start. I want to see it more developed since I'm impossible :D

Looks okay. Really simple. And yeah, it looks more like a blog than a webhost.

It could use a little bit more of.. something. Like they said, there's no layout. It's just kind of blah. A bunch of text. Dress up the logo a little bit, use an image or something.

Ad's where navigation should be and no clue as to what it's about at a first glance. Not a great layout, sorry.

WAY too many ads. There is ads on either side, and even at the top. Navigation is not visible enough. Your packages are listed on a forum rather than a seperate page. Even the default design on the forum sucks. Especialy since you have placed "ads by google" on that as well, and not in a very good location. I closed it after just one click. The ads are too much, loose them.

Back