• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please help i need a permanent host!!

shadowm4161

I Need a server for my current site, and possibly to host another one further down the line.

My site is an anime fansite community, with over 250 active members (this figure is increasing daily by an average of 2).

I really need the following

at least 10 ftp accounts
at least 10 Mysql databases (usersnames as well)
At least Php4. or later
Cpanel 9 or 10 with fantastico installed (full) (also with most components *apache handlers *password directories etc..)

As to space and Bandwidth requirements i am fairly open:
Space: 3-4gb + (ideal) 2 gb (minimum)
Bandwidth: 30-40gb + (ideal) 20 gb (minimum)

Advertisements
I accept that you will probably require ads and i am open to your suggestions
i am open to a permanent ad (468 by 60) on my frontpage, or a pop up of your choosing, but i would appreciate it if you could make the pop up once or twice per unique hit per day (in my previous experience members get annoyed with hundereds of intrusive windows every minute)

Foot Note
As this is an anime fan site i would appreciate being able to host a couple of media files (episodes) on my server (all my content is legal so dont worry, plus i employ a disclaimer). However this is not essential and will not affect my decision at all. also if i host episodes i may need slightly more bandwidth but i will be happy ro pay for this with more ads or a once per year payment ( i loath monthly prescriptions).

Anyway i will cross that bridge when it comes to it.

To respond please reply here or email me at hfirth.bleachfans@gmail.com

If Belgian fails to support your site for any reas, consider the following:

http://www.Synced.org
250MB of space
15,000MB of transfer
space and transfer can be upgraded at any time!
MYSQL. PHP. Custom Error Pages. No file size limits. Pop emails. All the features of a paid host for free. Check us out.

Back