• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please Help Me! Review upcoming site!

newbizhelp

Please help me out... I really would like some HONEST reviews about our upcoming site..

Go to www.freebizconsulting.8m.com/new
(PS. You may want to turn your sound off... as we are still in the midst of adjusting the sound for the flash intro..) as well as the spelling errors..

1.) Content-

2.) Color-

3.) Load Time-

4.) Demo of our work (when you click on the New business link.. there will be a flashing link that says "check out our demo"

5.) Pictures-

If you have any picture suggestions.. please let me know.. We are looking for some more pictures.. etc.

newbizhelp...

Hey man. I love the idea of your site and the content is quite rich!

Here are some suggestions for the actual design:

1. Remove the skip intro link from the flash and add it as plain html link under the intro. If you choose to leave it in the intro, you must make it a button because the way it is right now, you must click right on a letter...

2. Remove those page transitions. Although I must agree that they are somewhat neat at first, they get boring and annoying after seeing it more than 2 times.

3. I would shrink the text of the buttons a little. The buttons with more than 1 line of text look crammed into their confines.

4. The image underneath the left navigation looks stretched and because of this, it's hard to read what the image is supposed to say.

5. I would remove all that copywrite info at the bottom of your pages and simply place the copywrite symbol and your company name. Make this a link that would link to the info you have there right now.

Other than those, I would say the design is perfect... however, your site has some good content... I read most of it and will probably be signing up very shortly.

[EDIT]

Just noticed what you said about pictures... if your company has a little extra cash, www.comstock.com. This website offers amazing pictures for anything you'd need. You can purchase royalty free cd's that would allow you to use the images on that cd wherever and whenever you like.

Also, the load time on your site is amazing for me.

[/EDIT]

Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited:
Thank Everybody! Keep it coming!

This is why I wanted people to check out the site.. (Example- copywrite info bieng a little overbearing) I would not have thought about it if it had not been mentioned!
Thanks Eveybody!

the ideas cool, but i agree with mek that little effect u have with the circle gets annoying
the colors are a good blend, except, teh green seems a little bit out of place
a little bit slow for me too...
the pictures need a little bit more work.
btw, where it says "you dont have to look close. see the savings"
i dont see anything under tha magnifying glass.
no savings?
:D

Back