• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please Help Me!

Reg Web

Here's the deal:

I have money! That is the first step in buying a domain!

I don't have a credit card or paypal as I am too young!

I can get a postal order, though!

I want a domain!

So, my deal is: I send a postal order to someone within the UK, they cash it and then register the domain name I require :)

Anyone interested?

I have money! That is the first step in buying a domain!

I don't have a credit card or paypal as I am too young!

I can get a postal order, though!

I want a domain!
No need to shout.

Anyway, like bozley said, you can really just run a search on UK-based domain registrars or hosts which offer domains. Most of them would be able to help/

They still live in the dark ages and don't own a credit card!

An alternative could be either Google Ads, company Ads or both, but I know that most people don't like to do that, plus it would have to be done with a UK registrar because the domain name I wish to have has already has its .com version taken.

That is why I asked about this.

Last edited:
Do this, get a bank account hook it upto paypal and use something like http://namecheap.com

Getting a bank account these days cant be easier. The other day a freind of mine got a bank account and deposited 30 dollars which he bought hosting with later on.

Paypal is easy tp use and namecheap is very easy to use.

Thanks.

I have paypal, but I cannot remember my bank account details and have no bits of paper anywhere that would tell me what they are!

yea just call up your bank and tell them exactly what you need and why you need it. They will usually be helpful. My bank was.

I say your a very bad boy for losing it in the first place. You should take care of important documents, believe me in the wrong hands they can cause alot of damage.

Back