• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please Review My Site-I have No Sales

Ok, first of all, your header looks like it was stolen from another website. Second, the text on your menu buttons is really ugly, you should work on that.

Actually, all of your graphics look like if they we're stolen, try to develop this design a little more

If you couldn't design your own designs, what site do you recommend to get templates from? I'm not talking about designs where you get from people, I'm talking about commercial designs. Also, if you think its overselling, what prices should I charge? Give me an example. Don't say you should charge whatever I like because it doesn't give me one bit of a clue. Also, does anybody know any good Mambo Sites with paid good templates? If so, thanks but if not I can ditch the CMS.

You're giving away 2gb/60gb for $3 a month, that's overselling.

I still can't get over how bad that design is, it's so embarrassing.

Give me an example of a good design and we'll talk. Saying that it is overselling doesn't help it further. Tell me how much you would charge.

you have 2 different designs on your site and the billing section, also you are using mambo which is silly to base a professional site on. It just has that "look what I shoved together in 9 minutes" feel to it which as a customer I would just walk away

as far as pricing goes you need to put together a solid business plan and evaluate expenses, upgrades, profit, support, etc. no one can tell you what to charge or plan amounts but yourself

also I noticed your site content is pretty rough too.

the frames in your "free email service" looks pretty sloppy

Last edited:
Well for the sales i recommend auctally advertising on this forum

also many links on your site point nowhere you need to spend more time with your design

I redid the site everybody but I need to straighten a few things and also, the links on the bottom of the page are a bit messed up. All in All. Everything is looking better. :)

Yes, & using a template as common as that gives an image of unprofessional business actully. If you are not willing to buy a template, i would suggest you to get some other free template since this one is very very common.

Sorry to say but I have never seen this template around. I paid for this template too. Lots of pirated copies are probaly on the net. http://bravenet.com is the official site for this template. Also, everybody bad mouths my designs, I can't please nobody. So, everybody will have it take it the way it is. I'm not no good designer either or writer. I'm not bad either, its just I can't please everybody. The template that Mr. Johnson hated, well its not that bad whatsoever in my opinion. It looks better than some of the boring webhosts. Also, the service should matter more than the design anyways. :)

Sorry to say but I have never seen this template around. I paid for this template too. Lots of pirated copies are probaly on the net. http://bravenet.com is the official site for this template. Also, everybody bad mouths my designs, I can't please nobody. So, everybody will have it take it the way it is. I'm not no good designer either or writer. I'm not bad either, its just I can't please everybody. The template that Mr. Johnson hated, well its not that bad whatsoever in my opinion. It looks better than some of the boring webhosts. Also, the service should matter more than the design anyways.

Quit trying to rationalize for your horrible design.

Sad to know that, since this one is available for free at many sites.
Obviously he was lying.

Its obvisously better than nobody telling me where to find the templates designs sites or why the design is horrible.

grabacontroller said:
Its obvisously better than nobody telling me where to find the templates designs sites or why the design is horrible.

The design is not that bad actully but its too common ( & free).
Moreover, the additions you have made like Text in the main image etc. make it look ugly. The images are out of line in many places.

This gives a feeling that you are not serious about your business because if you would have been serious you would have spent some money to get a design.
So that sums up why are not pulling a sale aswell.

Back