• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please take a look

I just looked at your site and I was very surprised at myself...

1. I love your background image. I usally hate bg images but yours looked wicked.

2. Loaded extremely fast

Now some suggestions:

1. Make yourself a logo image...

2. I would personally take the frame borders off....

Other than that, although it is very simple I liked it.

Mekhu

i would also do something with the links
they are so plain
make them black or something like that and give them a nicer font

Love,
Mirna

Make the fonts smaller for the menu on the left.
Take off the frameborders.
Also, try adding some style effects...just a suggestion.
Pretty good start.

Thank you to those who like it.
Those who didnt thats why my friends like simple and thats why im getting payed and you are not im sorry if you dont like. that like and where i live there are very few people who know anything about webdesign.
Robert

You know what...

it's pathetic how a person posts a message asking for some input and a bunch of you just rip him apart.

Raja...there are many things...(nevermind - I don't wanna get banend)

I understand exactly how some people think. Many people hate flashy sites with lots of pics and stuff...

I think you did a good job on your site and your clients,

Mekhu

I don't like it because of the visible borders... and the utterly large links. The background is nothing to be happy about either.

Originally posted by xcsarDOTcom
Thank you to those who like it.
Those who didnt thats why my friends like simple and thats why im getting payed and you are not im sorry if you dont like. that like and where i live there are very few people who know anything about webdesign.
Robert
So in other words, you're trying to rip off (aka cheat) those people who don't know anything. *shakes head* I feel real sorry for the people who paid you that much for something that's not worth half the money.

Lex I wouldn't go that far....

I think you are reading to much into what he said...

Basically he is saying the people he is dealing like things simple...I've met clients like that.

I did an awesome flash site with a friend for this company and now look what they have up:

www.moderninhouse.com (BTW - that intro ain't mine! Ugly)

See what I mean!?

Mekhu

Originally posted by Mekhu
Lex I wouldn't go that far....

I think you are reading to much into what he said...

Basically he is saying the people he is dealing like things simple...I've met clients like that.
Here's a quote of what he said again. Read it. Think about it. He's obviously trying to cheat those poor people.
where i live there are very few people who know anything about webdesign.

I like the background! A couple suggestions....

- On your site, try to do something with the menu because it was annoying that it closed. Use a cookie or something to keep it open from page to page.
- On your client pages, they all look relatively similar, especiall the menu buttons. Make them look completely different, OR make the sites a network(since they share the same building, lol).
- Remove all frames. I don't use WebTV but all of my WebTV friends always complain about frames because they can't navigate them. One alternative, make a special WebTV interface with no java, no frames, no flash, and very little javascript. They don't have javascript, the have jellyscript. Similar but I know many things are not supported, probably your pop out menu.

Back