• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PM Box Quota

[ih]Demetris

Hiya admins and mods..i just noticed that it says my pm box is full, before i thought the number was higher than the 100 max that its set at..is this a new policy? Or did something go goofy when i changed my email address?

EDIT Just noticed my avatar is gone to lol

Last edited:
Your pm box is set to a 500 limit. Do you really have more messages than that? And your avatar is visible to me as usual.

Ha must have been somethin weird with my cache in my browser..sorry for bothering you my friend..before the pm box was saying i had a limit of 100 again apologize for the interruption :beer:

In future just export them using the drop down at the bottom of the PM inbox, then you can save history on your hard drive. Cleaning out the sent items box helps too.

Inbox contains 69 messages.
You have 131 messages stored, of a total 1000 allowed.

How come Iv got 1000 and hes only allowed 500? :S

XSIS-HOST, you might have recently got promoted to a new usergroup. That one sets in at 500 posts. Prior to that you have a 500 pm limit. After that you have a 1000 pm limit.

you get 5000 when your a year old??
Cool cant wait.. they will come in so handy if ever anyone decideds to PM me ;)

Back