• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Polls about Free Hosts

I have some polls for you guys about free hosts... Just intrested what u prefer... No explaination is neccesory but would be appreciated....

1. What ads would you prefer to be put on your site?
- Pop up
- Pop up under
- Exit Pop up
- Watermark
- Banner on top

2. What host is better?
- T35
- 9CY
- Free Prohosting
- Tripod
- Host.sk

3. What offer is beeter? For a personal site...
- 100mb, No Ftp, 2mb Size limit, No cgi-bin
- 25mb, Ftp, 400k Size limit, No cgi-bin
- 10mb, Ftp, 300k Size limit, Cgi-bin

4. What offer is beeter? For a mp3 site...
- 100mb, No Ftp, 2mb Size limit, No cgi-bin
- 25mb, Ftp, 400k Size limit, No cgi-bin
- 10mb, Ftp, 300k Size limit, Cgi-bin

5. What would you do if you had a problem or question with the host
- Post it on their support board
- Email webmaster
- Choose another host
- Email and post it on their support board

Answers would be appreciated :)

ummmm. i don't think is a good idea to host mp3 sites with your adsl connection. PHP, PERL, mySQL are ok if you have a fast PC.

MY Sugguestion:
10-20MB of Space
700 - 1GB of Monthly Transfer
FTP Access
PHP, PERL and a mySQL Database
Banner for ADS
(THAT"S GOOD ENOUGH FOR A PERSONAL SITE)

Maybe enable CRONTAB, that will make your host unique, but it is not neccessary.

IN MY OPINION, it really depends on what kind of site you are hosting. Some are based on downloads, so they may need more transfer and bandwidth, but not that much of system usage, etc...

The polls have nothing to do with my site.... Its just free webspace in general...

Also I dont host the site but the person that hosts it said that he will get a better connection if it gets big... So I don't think that will be a problem.

Back