• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Poor hackers! (Really xD)

Erizo

Muffin
NLC
Well, i was working too long, so i took some time off to check how my sites where doing, and imagine my surprise to see one of those sites hacked :tired2:

LOL! Is a site i keep abandoned and hardly use as a forum, and it's the classic "hacked by a noob, greets to all noobs" and crap like that.

Ok, now, that happens everyday and i don't really care, but i'm going to the point:

First point: they left their stupid forum url there. How "professional".
Second point:

On the "hacked by" crappy template, my good god, i found:

Google Adsense! :knockedou

Wow, now they must be desperate to pay off their server costs, lol. I remember the good ol' days when there was only a "You where hacked by Someone". and that was all.

Kids nowadays think of several ways to make money, other than bux.to, don't they? :p

Tried to contact domain registrar (register.com! lol!) but live chat was not online ¬¬ Contacted the host.... and imageshack, just for removing one image used on the "hacked" template, rofl... :p

i've seen them use JS for their templates mostly. i don't get why they leave their MSN addresses though.

That video was hilarious ...

"You're creepin me out man ... "
"i'm creepin you out? ... ... happy happy birthday--!"

Last edited:
mm.. i can imagine this guy threatening to hack people.
"ill hack you.. well i would if i wasnt so waisted and freaked out!"

just look around lol, they are a bunch of kids. The youtube guy is 19, that 'stabz' guy is 15. FFS, don't these teenage delinquents have anything better to do?

They do seem rather desperatefor money... hell, I'd give them money as long as they got off their backsides and did something meaningful.

It's down to bad parenting.

Yeah, to be worse, their host isn't responding, and my host says it's my fault ¬¬ It's not like i reaaaaally care, as i said, it was an insignificant website (and they only replaced index.html and index.php ,but someone has to do something about these kind of kids =P

Well, their host hasn't given any response to the ticket i opened, so either they are their hosts, or the host doesn't care ¬¬

Well, their host hasn't given any response to the ticket i opened, so either they are their hosts, or the host doesn't care ¬¬

Or they are very slow at responding. Probably fairly likely if they haven't caught onto the fact that they are hackers :lol:

I hate script kiddies. They steal us hard working coders work, call it their own, and use it for stupid stuff.

Plus if your gonna hack someone at least make it meaningful.

Who wants to contact VBulletin about that forum license?

with my experience with vB support, they always want the license number and transaction ID, and the minor details of the name. You can't just give them a link and say, is there a license set to this domain? they will just ask for info. I've tried before..

plus, i don't think it would be valid, since they have Google Adsence on their "hacking" pages :p

Back