• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

popuptraffic? good?

Not only are popups annoying but they will most likely drive your visitors away. Most people have a popup blocker installed anyway so they will never even see your ads. I personally haven't seen a popup in years thankfully (other than the ones on SitePoint which seem to pop up when you click a link). :)

Ya, popups are really annoying!
Ppl avoid visiting the sites that has popups but i think they drive great revenue.

i find them annoying too. hahah well i didnt put it on my main blog, just put these popup on those keyword based blog and let it rotate through a blog traffic exchange site.

Popuptraffic for some reason will credit you for Pop-Ups blocked by Firefox, but not IE or Opera. You'd probably be best going with a CPC ad network. CPM ads just sound good at first (unless you have a site with very, very, very high impressions).

Pop-Ups blocked by Firefox and alomost IE
and I hate web have pop-ups

you should use Text link

If your site is a popular one, people won't mind maybe one popup, any more is overkill in my opinion :)

Yes, the way for example sitepoint does it is tolerable, where the pop up appears after you click on a link. But great thing about it is you only see it once in a long while. I believe they have a cookie set for longer then just 24hrs. If your content isn't worth someone tolerating a pop up don't do it, because it will cause the user to never return to your website. Basically brand suicide.

Back