• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Portfolio

Beans

Hi!

I know I've posted my Portfolio site for review a few months ago. It hasn't changed much. But I am posting it here again for other people to give me comments.

For those guys who gave comments on my site before, many thanks!

By the way, I have changed hosts.

Here it is: http://beans.integricity.com

Thanks guys!

Ozefrog, I didn't know that you were also reviewing sites! I thought you're just the regular Free Webspace poster. Now I got the notion that you do browse ALL the boards here.. hehe

By the way, did it load properly in your browsers? I know it's ok in IE. But I'm not sure on Netscape. In Opera, there's some irregularities with the top menu. In Lynx, hehe.. I don't even know if it would load.

Again, thanks for the comments guys.

Originally posted by Beans
Thanks guys!

Ozefrog, I didn't know that you were also reviewing sites! I thought you're just the regular Free Webspace poster. Now I got the notion that you do browse ALL the boards here.. hehe

i sometimes come in the design area and some others but yes i do mainly stay in the freewebspace bit....

Back