• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

postmasterdirect

dnaxx

hi!

i just joined postmasterdirect.com (as an small site affiliate).
But it seems as if i don't earn money, although some persons already subscribed for newletters.
Am I making something wrong, or how does this programm work?

thnx

Me too

I signed up awhile ago,, 3 months and have earned $55.67 so far. but for the past few weeks my account balance has stayed the same. eventhough i have several hundred newsletters that my subscribers get.

Payment

They require a minimum balance of $100 to get a check, but i am emailing them about it, no one has responded for several days

Well, not really dodzzz,

I have my own site, cheatman.net -- I Currently took all the files offline to have people to update the design in them--which cost me alot of money. buy i was able to make that money from small banner companies.

So far i have made over 2,000 since being online for about 8 months. Thats not alot, but i am now opening a gaming network which will host sites for free and that will help me make more money.

I have been doing fine as a webmaster

Back