• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ppc2003

Kratt

I have an ipaq 4150 (ppc2003). Recently, when I turn on the wifi it warns me using a PC card will drain the battery greatly, and confirm whether to continue. Thing is wifi is built in. It has never asked me this before and I'm not sure what I did recently. Any ideas?

Could be malfunctioning. In fact, that would be my first guess. How old is it?

Sounds like a windows problem, Go to a store and get it reinstalled or just ignore it and continue, It doesn't sound like that much of an error.

Microsoft launched Windows Mobile 2003 Software for Pocket PC on June 23, 2003. The shift from Pocket PC 2000 to 2002 was visually noticeable, even to the casual user. The icons looked different. The introduction of Today screen themes let people personalize the look and feel of the initial window and Start menu. New applications like MSN Messenger and Terminal Service Client joined other major applications burned into ROM.

A casual glance at Windows Mobile software for Pocket PC 2003 creates the impression that little has changed between the 2002 and 2003 release. This impression, however, would be incorrect. There are significant improvements that will be most noticeable to power users, enterprise users, and developers. One aspect that all types of Pocket PC users will notice, though, is that the Pocket PC 2003 is significantly faster than its predecessors for many tasks.

Back