• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PR Vanished

Dan

Bullah
NLC
DeiseHost.Com had a PR of 3/10 up until about a month ago and it suddenly went back to 0/10
Anyone have any idea how that could happen at all?

I know google kills pagerank of websites that sell links, but you haven't sold any links, so I share your sorrow :(

Personally, I call that "pageprank" ;)

Yeah. Only think I sell on there is hosting. It's weird how it just went from 3/10 to 0/10 overnight.

Last year one of my sites had PR2, now its 0, but it was just redirected to another site for abut 3 months. Not certian if thats why.

@ Decker: I have the Google Toolbar with Firefox. Also in a post that was removed by Jan on another thread, a guy said "They mustn't be around long because they have a 0 PR"

@ Fenix: No mate. Only thing I have done is changed the design. DeiseHost was never redirected to another site.

Hey Dan,

The estimated value of http://deisehost.com is: $12,360

According to DNScoop^^^

But it too is showing a PR0. Now that I think about it, one of my sites had a PR a couple weeks ago and now it is showing as a 0

Dan, do you have any other domains parked on top of deisehost? If you do and they have little/no PR then that can affect your PR.

What about backlinks? Were there a few places you had some backlinks that might not have them there anymore? Also, if your link was on a site and it got blacklisted, that also may afftect it.

Sorry about your loss :( But PR isn't everything, reviews mean more than a bit of PR lol

Dan, do you have any other domains parked on top of deisehost? If you do and they have little/no PR then that can affect your PR.

What about backlinks? Were there a few places you had some backlinks that might not have them there anymore? Also, if your link was on a site and it got blacklisted, that also may afftect it.

Sorry about your loss :( But PR isn't everything, reviews mean more than a bit of PR lol

Nope. No domains parked on there.
Yeah I know PR is nothing really but it is nice to have it though. :lol:

My main revenue one for basic trade and reg'd longest and for longest has dropped from around $30,000 to about $260, oh guess what - it's offline.

Sorry getting -----y :)

Moved to Site Promotion / Search Engine Optimisation :p

One of my sites was PR2 and suddenly dropped to 0 but it's no biggy, the traffic is still the same.

Wow I am checking a few of my domains and five have gone up to PR3 that I have looked at so far. A couple of them are fairly new :)

Rats, I got penalized a bit for selling some links lol

lol
I reckon that's what happened to me. I have some advertisements on there. Well, not really advertisements but you know what I mean. But from 3/10 to 0/10 and now 2/10

How do you know it's for selling links?

Mines are bouncing all over at the mo, a PR4 has no PR info at all - using the google toolbar which if anything shows the right figures I hope it would be that :lol:

Back