• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Premium Domain [For Sale]

sarmth

Hey everyone.

I own the domain name TheIT.Pro, this is a premium Professional domain name, which has been verified. I was going to use it for an answer website, where professionals and company owners could advertise with their profile, and answering questions for free. However, due to the unfortunate loss of my job, I no longer have the money required for the outlay of this website. So this being said, I am selling this domain name, along with the license for the answers script that I purchased.

I would like to hear offers starting at what you think it is worth, highest offer before the 31st of May will win. Pay by PayPal. This is a genuine sale. So only offers that are fair, and real.

This domain name is perfect for an IT company, support firm, or even a webhosting company, or full Information Technology Provider. Can even work well for an online community.

Please post offers here if you want to make it public, otherwise please PM me for private offers.

~Sarah

Might help if you tell us the name of the answers script you purchased if your selling that too...

Back